The Bible says there is only one way to Heaven…
Jesus said to him, ”I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.” (John 14:6)
Good works cannot save you.
“For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9 not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.” (Ephesians 2:8-9)
Trust Jesus Christ today! Here’s what you must do:
- Admit you are a sinner.”For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,” (Romans 3:23)”Therefore, just as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men, because all sinned.” (Romans 5:12)
- “If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar and His word is not in us.” (1 John 1:10)
- Be willing to turn from sin (repent).”I tell you, no, but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish.” (Luke 13:5)”Therefore having overlooked the times of ignorance, God is now declaring to men that all people everywhere should repent,” (Acts 17:30)
- Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried, and rose from the dead.”For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.” (John 3:16)”But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” (Romans 5:8)
- “That if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;” (Romans 10:9)
- Through prayer, invite Jesus into your life to become your personal Savior.”For with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.” (Romans 10:10)”WHOEVER WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED.” (Romans 10:13)
What to pray:
Dear God, I am a sinner and need forgiveness. I believe that Jesus Christ shed His precious blood and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I now invite Christ to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.
“But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name,” (John 1:12)
“Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come.” (2 Corinthians 5:17)